Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What punctuation mark are you?

Saw this on Stacy's blog at Exceedingly Mundane (not). Thanks, Stacy!

I have to say that a lot of this is not true. I'm more like Stacy (a colon). I am realistic, down to earth and honest though!





You Are a Dash



Your life is fast paced and varied. You are realistic, down to earth, and very honest.

You're often busy doing something interesting, and what you do changes quickly.



You have many facets to your personality, and you connect them together well.

You have a ton of interests. While some of them are a bit offbeat, they all tie together well.



You friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.

(And while you're the most interesting person they know, they can't help feeling like they don't know you well.)



You excel in: Anything to do with money



You get along best with: the Exclamation Point

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, fun, I'm glad you played along! I imagine this is one of those things (most of these quizzes are), where part is true and part is not. Sort of like a horoscope or something. :) Still fun though!

I think you're realistic, down to earth, honest, busy doing fun things, have tons of interests and many facets to your personality!

:)

Patti said...

That looks fun! I'm going to have to go check it out! I wonder what I am!?!

Linda Murphy said...

Fun, fun, fun. Somehow I don't ever seem to agree with the outcome of these little quizzes, but they are always fun.