Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Card lift....













What's a girl to do when she has nothing interesting to post about? Post a card. Boring, I know. I made this based on a Paper Crafts Magazine online project. Click on the link and scroll to "subscribe" and you'll see the photo of the card I copied. Of course, theirs is much cuter but I had some scraps to use and I thought I'd try it. My son liked it so much, he changed his mind on the one he thought his gf would like best. So this will be for her. I'll have to make another to have in my stash.

I did scrap last night. I finished a double pg. lo of Thanksgiving 07. Moving on to snowmobiling tonight.....

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

Very cute card (yours rocks!)and I am certain your son's gf will love it.

You need to SUBMIT to Paper Crafts!