Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred Eighty Two

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be? I would love to be someone gorgeous like Charlize Theron or maybe Gisele Buunchen (sp?) because of who she is dating. ;-) Ok, I would pick George Clooney's gf but she's not really a celeb, is she?

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? Ummmm...probably a 1. I hate talking on the phone.

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). We always give to the National Cancer Society and the Jimmy Fund.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month? I love Mexican. Give me nachos every day and I'd be happy. But toss in a margarita with that and I'd be ecstatic!!

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? Knock on wood, I haven't. My dh has though.

11 comments:

Becky said...

George Clooney gf is too a celeb. She is dating GC.

Happy Feasting.

Jen said...

Great answer on your food you'd eat everyday! I LOVE MEXICAN food as well!! Great feast!

Natalie said...

Oh yeah...the Jimmy fund, that's a good one.

Linda said...

I'm with you on Mexican, expecially the frozen margarita with no salt!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Michelle! Too funny about wishing you were Clooney's girlfriend :)

We're so alike on the phone thing. And I might could eat nachos or taco salad for a while, but I don't know about 30 days in a row!

Hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!

jenny said...

I enjoyed your feast! We are alike in the Main Course. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Melanie said...

Love the appetizer!

Autumn Haven said...

Thanks for dropping by! I had to really grasp for an actress, lol, I don't watch movies much

MommaBoo said...

I love Mexican, too. And margaritas? Oh, HECK yeah!

And who cares if Mr. Clooney's gf isn't a celebrity? She's with George for goodness sake!!!!

What's the Jimmy fund?

Thanks for a wonderful feast.

Yum!

Linda Murphy said...

Yum on the Mexican with the margarita (is there any other way to enjoy Mexican food?) and I am with you on the phone. I would much rather blog or email for updates.

Jodi said...

Great feast Michelle! I could use a margarita right about now!