Thursday, March 13, 2008

GREAT song...

I heard a song on the way in. I've heard it before and I love it but I thought it was Santana with someone else. I had to sit in the parking lot, even though I was a couple of minutes late. I had to hear who it was.

It was Style Council. Ok, I've never heard of them before and I know a LOT of artists. It's #5, My Ever Changing Moods. What a great song! I don't know how to do the cool thing with the video like Juls and others so I'll give you the amazon link. Some day I will learn how to be a real blogger! LOL



3 comments:

Hafeeza said...

I'll take a listen at amazon ,i have never heard of them either.

Linda Murphy said...

I do know Style Council. I'll have to look for the Santana song-we have a road trip coming up and planning to download a few tunes.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of them ! will try to listen to some snippet soon.

I do like One Republic right now after hearing songs from Smallville last night. It sounded cool.

Happy Friday !