Tuesday, March 11, 2008

an Awwwww moment....

I just got an email from my cousin who said her daughter loved the card I sent (the engagement one I posted titled, A Toast to You. She loved the personalized card so much, she wants to make them for her bridesmaids. She is the sweetest girl you'd ever want to meet (and gorgeous to boot).

Anyway, I absolutely love to hear that I've inspired someone else to join my obsession!! LOL Mostly, I love the fact that she appreciated the work that went into her card. So sweet.

And just for yucks, I never posted this one. It's just a quick card to use up the scraps! I think I saw the idea in Paper Crafts magazine but now I forget.


4 comments:

Hafeeza said...

Its always nice when someone really appreciates what you made for them,its so much nicer to give a handmade card instead of going to a store and picking up a card thats not one of a kind!!

Glad that she liked it!
By the way your card is cute although it was made out of scraps lol.

Linda Murphy said...

Way to use the scraps! I love that!

How great that you are inspiring more people with your beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Aaaawww, that's wonderful that your handmade work is so appreciated! Love your card, too!

Jodi said...

It definitely is nice to hear that someone really likes the cards you make!!

This card is a cute one as well!!