Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ahhhh....

My feet feel great! I splurged yesterday and went to Famous Footwear. I had a coupon and they had a buy one, get one half off. So I bought myself a brown and black pair of clogs. I know it's spring but I have bad feet (inner metatarsal neuroma and plantar fascitis).

I tried on the cute little flats and my feet hung over the sides of most. I do have wide feet, but honestly those things are made for Cinderella!!!

Anyway, I bought two styles of Eurostep. One feels like I'm wearing slippers -SO comfy!! They're not beautiful but they make me happy. And please excuse the bad Palm photo taken from under my desk!


1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I need to get some new sandals this weekend. Temps are really starting to warm up here & I literally wore my last pair out. They got retired when Winter (such as it is here) hit.