Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally got it....

Got a call from my lss yesterday. They finally got the 6x6 acrylic block in. I requested it before Christmas! I'm so excited. I can finally use my 1/4 sun stamp. Or that's what it looks like to me anyway. If I double up and line up properly (obviously I didn't quite do it here), I could have a half sun. Well, I'm looking closer and it could be a sun dial?

I scored myself some Hero Arts paper flowers in different patterns and also some cute printed paper. Yeah, I know, I know...I already have a pile of it but I just couldn't resist the cute flowers/plaid/strips and circles (two doublesided sheets).







1 comment:

Hafeeza said...

Love the design on this stamp!!
Can't wait to see what you do with it.

By the way...
Thanks for the comment on "my family" : )