Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ah, the waiting is a killer....

We are waiting for the snow to stop and to hear from our friend as to whether or not we'll have a place to park if we head to Maine today. If not, we'll head up early a.m. I can't pack the food because I"m not sure if we'll need it yet. Our clothes are packed just in case.

Anyhoo, thought I'd post my cousin's bday card made with my WU Friendship blooms set and River Rock, Groovy Guava and Ruby Red SU paper, Groovy Guava ribbon. I used CTMH brad and buckle. I hate the fact that I always revert back to the same old card los!





4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute card! Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful weekend :)

Linda Murphy said...

Groovy guava, what a cute name. I love the card! Have a great time in Maine!

Hafeeza said...

Love the card...hope you made to Maine and had lots of fun!!

Juls said...

What a cute card, she will love it. Hope you have fun in the snow!!