Thursday, March 06, 2008

How Lucky Are You?

Nothing new to blog about so I thought I'd do another bloggie quiz.

I don't consider myself to be a lucky person as far as lottery or any of that. I have been getting luckier as I get older as far as winning door prizes and little things. I mostly consider myself lucky in life. I'm just thankful to have healthy kids & dh (well, mostly), a nice home to live in, a job, etc.

So, how lucky are you?

** Edited: WOW! I didn't read the results of the quiz until I posted! LOL..That was SO true!





Your Luck Quotient: 62%



You have a high luck quotient.

More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.

You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.

Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun quiz. ;-) .. i have tons to do at work. will comment soon ;-).

Linda Murphy said...

Mine was 67%.

Hey, I am lucky to have such fun blogger buds! You are great and thank you for every ounce of support you provide in your comments.

Juls said...

I am lucky 70% of the time.....