Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What a day!

Ugh...what a rotten day at work. Registration begins today so all of the PIA students are coming out of the woodwork. My coworker is out with car troubles so it's just me baby! I will need to see the chiropractor and then de-stress at home with a cocktail or some stamping therapy!! The good news is that I only work until 12 tomorrow so she'll get the punishment tomorrow!! Alone in the office during reistration is hell!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to book club at my neighbor's on Fri. night. I don't actually know what book they read. I can't finish a book in a month because I read a page or two to relax (around 10:30-11 p.m.) then fall asleep. I wake up, read the same sentence and fall back to sleep. Isn't it amazing how your eyes seem to go to the same spot?!! So the book club is really a girls night out with wine and appetizers. This time there will be margaritas (my personal favorite) so it'll be good. well.....back to work!!

No comments: