Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MLK weekend

Well Sunday wasn't so easy to get through! We had a long band practice at my house and it was really loud! The floor in the dining room and my sb room were shaking! I put my Ipod earphones in and tried to block out the sound but it was useless. Anyway, I suppose they could be on the streets getting into trouble. I did get to scrap a few more pages. I did 3 of my dad's 8x8 album (photos he sent to me to add). Then I got another 2 done in my family album. I used up a bunch of my stash. Of course, it would take me 10 years to use all of the junk I've bought over the last two years!! I was so proud of myself - I used on of BH sketches to do this lo and it came out pretty good. I think I'm advancing in baby steps sb'ing.

Monday was a nice day off. Got some shopping done and I found these awesome pants at Target. I don't usually get anything there but just decided to try some that were marked down to $16. They fit great!!! I have the weirdest shape and can never find things to fit me. I'm like an upside down pear. So anything that fits my waist, hangs off my butt & legs. I was very happy with my purchase. I even bought some not on sale (same style but different color).

I think I have a winner on my crop date with the 29th of Jan. Can't wait to have the girls over~

No comments: