Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekend

Well, we made it through last night with no problems (I got to scrap 2 pgs.)! Today the band practice got cancelled (YEAH)! I ran over to the lss and shopped a little. They had a cute make & take valentines tag which I made. I really held myself back from buying too much. J needs to get a job (fingers crossed for the contact this coming week) before I spend any more! So, $41 later, I was pretty happy. I got two new stamps, a nice script Happy Bday and a hibiscus flower (40% off!). I also got a few stamp pads & signed up for the Outlines stamp valentines card class on the 28th of this month. Now that my frequent buyer card is full, I'll have to shop when I'm there for class (30% off purchase). Oh boy, what can I get?!!

We are supposed to get snow tonight. It's been balmy all weekend but the temp is supposed to drop and give us 3-6 inches of snow. Drove G to a friend's house and he'll get dropped off in the a.m., just in time for band practice. Maybe we'll get 10 inches of snow and they won't be able to get here?!!

No comments: