Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF!!

Woohoo, I'm very excited about having a long weekend! Thought we were having company but just found out they're not coming. I hate to sound mean but....YEAH~!! I'm very happy I can relax and spend more time stamping & scrapping!

It's been so busy at work (so I'm just squeezing in a post at 3:30 :-). I have one more week of craziness before the semester begins and it's total mayhem!!!

Maybe I shouldn't say this yet but all is quiet on the home front. That is, of course, until band practice starts on Sat.!!! Youngest asked if he could have two different sets of kids over for band practice, one on Sat. and one on Sun. DH will be watching the big Patriot's game on Sat. night so he said it had to be over by 7:00. I'm going to have to go out shopping because I don't think I can endure that noise for so long (3:00-7:00)!! And the same goes for Sun. but only from 1-4:00. I would much rather deal with the noise than have them somewhere else getting into trouble. Well, back to work....until later!

No comments: