Monday, January 30, 2006

OUCH!!

What a morning. My heels have been bothering me for months (plantar fascitis). I finally had an appt. with my podiatrist today. He said your fascia is supposed to be between 2 and 3.5 centimeters. He did an ultra sound on mine and it was 5.2!!! So....he gave me a cortizone shot and I almost went through the roof. It hurt sooo bad and I have a high tolerance for pain. My foot is wrapped up with a pad or two and tape. I have to keep it dry for a week which means wrapping it in a bag during my shower. I can unwrap on Sun. night and enjoy the air because it will more than likely be wrapped again. I can't wear clogs any more either. :-( I live in clogs. I have these heel cups to wear inside heeled shoes. Yuck. My back is now killing me from limping. I can't stand getting old!!!!

On a good note, I had a successful crop. We had a newbie and she got a lot of 8x8 pgs. done of our Hawaii trip. So much fun. I only got 6 12x12s done but I was the hostess so I was expecting that. It's better than none!!

No comments: