Saturday, January 14, 2006

Things to know about me

Ok, I got this list from Cheryl P's blog. I thought I could make mine just a little more interesting.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:

1.Programmer Assistant at Liberty Mutual Insurance

2. Admin. Assistant at a mortgage company

3. Office Manager/Quality Control at a mortgage company

4. Office Manager at a University (where I am now)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Dirty Dancing, Stepmom, Simon

4 Places You Have Lived:

Wilmington, MA, Londonderry, NH, Rockford, MI, Lansdale, PA

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:

ER, Will & Grace, E! TV while on the treadmill, HGTV shows

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:

Disney World, St. Maarten,Quebec, Aruba, Hawaii (oops, that's 5 so I'll stop there).

4 websites you visit daily:

Scrapbookaddict.com, twopeas, theHungersite.com, www.comcast.net, scrappersanonymous.com

4 of your favorite foods:

Cheesecake, seafood, filet mignon, chips & Holy Guacamole salsa

4 places you would rather be right now:

In my scraproom, on an island, in a hot tub, at the mountains in front of a fireplace

I don't think I'll tag yet since I haven't shared my blog!!


No comments: