Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dead sexy shoes

Well, I hardly slept a wink last night. I watched the clock (1 a.m, 2 a.m., 3 a.m., etc., can't remember after 4 though) while my foot throbbed, my stomach ached, and my dh snored! I tried earplugs that didn't work, tossed and turned. I'll sleep like a baby tonight!

Foot feels a little better today but I had to wear my Lands End slip ons with dressy black pants and a nice beaded sweater! NOT sexy. Can't wait for the chiropractor (kinda cute) to see me in those later. My back is aching from limping with the bad foot. Can't win.

Tried to scrap last night after picking up the prescription. DH made me shut the lights out in my room and go out to elevate my foot on the recliner. I read about 5 pgs. and started snoring!! Oh well, maybe tonight I can play.

No comments: