Monday, January 15, 2007

What a great weekend!!

First of all, don't be shocked with the new appearance. I decided to change from the green dots because too many have it. I'll tweak it eventually!

I have been so relaxed. I've exercised, read, cleaned the house, organized my closet, scrapped, stamped. What more could a girl want?!!

I finished the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking" and have started Michael Connolly's, "The Narrows" which is the sequel to Blood Work. I didn't realize that Blood Work was after The Poet in a series. So I never read that one. I guess I need to start a book counter for the year. I'm back in the swing! I've been reading while I drink my coffee in the a.m. because I fall asleep at night reading. Ahhhhh...very nice. I don't want to go back to the grind tomorrow!

I have a few cards to post. I made about 8 last night. I was a crazed stamper. I just couldn't quit! The green cake one is Stampin Up and also the Celebrate You.






2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love the clean, streamlined look! Sounds like you had a good weekend, and I love that you're back to reading. How did you like "The Year of Magical Thinking"? Would you recommend it? :)

Those cards look great! You come up with so many wonderful designs and color combinations!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for getting back into reading. I am hoping I can read more books during my AM commute but these blasted Sudoku books are so addicting. I swear I won't buy any more books after I finish this one! ;-) .. ( and i have said that like 3 books ago).