Saturday, January 20, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss? Grey's Anatomy & ER

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone? Our friend from Maine. I'm not a talker on the phone.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed? two to sleep with and 3 toss

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have. I'd love to have a photo printer.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food? Hmmm....do you mean ethnic? Or really foreign? I like Indian food but don't know what I'm ordering! I only like the veggie talle. I love Chinese, Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern/Arabic....ok, what DON'T I like?!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

trying again.. the last post was all jumbled... weird.

Great feast Michelle! I like Indian food too, but have no clue as what to order either. A friend of mine took me for the first time this past year, and boy was it yummy!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Deborah said...

Now I am hungry for orange chicken!