Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Murphy's Law....

My hubby made a hotel reservation to go snowmobiling with the guys this weekend. They are going pretty far up north because we don't have much snow. Well, we are due for a storm on Friday morning which may be enough where we usually go. The only problem is that the hotel has a 48 hr. cancellation policy and the storm will arrive Fri. morning and they will arrive Thurs. night at the hotel! They could save a lot of money by not going up that far because they could stay at our friend's house. Oh well....I think they're going to go for the hotel just in case the storm fizzles out.

It's going to be a weird weekend for me. My hubby will be away and my mom is leaving for Ireland on Thursday! So it's just me and my 17 yo. son. I think I'll be doing a lot of scrapping/stamping!!

No comments: