Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Six One Way, Half a Dozen the Other

Got this from Stacy's blog & loved it! Hope you don't mind my stealing!


1. Name six things in your refrigerator. Skim Milk, OJ, sharp cheddar cheese, fat free half & half, Aso sauce, pitted Calamata olives

2. Name six things in your freezer. boneless skinless chicken breasts, hamburger meat, pork tenderloin, shrimp, Red Barron mini pizzas (my son lives on them), sugar free Slim Bear ice creams

3. Name six things under your kitchen sink. (currently nothing while waiting for dishwasher to be installed) normally: glass cleaner in a spray bottle, Fantastic, Electrosol dishwasher tabs, Oxy dish soap (love this stuff), antibacterial wipes, sponges and a whole lot of junk. See post down below!

4. Name six things around your computer (at work). Palm Pilot in cradle, Dymo labelwriter reader, PILES OF PAPERS, calculator, 20 button telephone and my pink fuzzy highlighter!

5. Name six things in your medicine cabinet. I don't have a medicine cabinet but in my kitchen cabinet: Advil, multivitamins, calcium, fish oil tablets, Tylenol, evening primrose

6. Name six things on or around your nightstand. Lamp, clock radio, earplugs (hubby snores), photo of my now 20 yo. during his first communion, basket with a cute note from my then little boy (now 17), a silver giraffe

I won’t tag anyone specifically, but please let me know if you play along at your blog

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, yippeee! I'm so glad you played along! I think these silly things are really fun. It's sort of liking peeking in someone's cabinet :)

OK, I must ask, what is Aso sauce? And heaven help me, I hope your PILES of paper are not as bad as mine are around my computer desk :)

Have you gotten the rest of your appliances installed? This weekend, I hope!