Thursday, January 24, 2008

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

My dh's machine was squeaking away last night. I was getting irritated but didn't feel like getting into a cold bed in the spare room. I'm wiped out again.

I made a few cards last night. My friend lent me a cute SU set, Painted Garden. I forgot the camera so I can't post. They were just ok.

I've decided I need to sort my SU paper by color, not by color family. I used to keep it by family (In Color, Soft Subtles, Brights, etc.). I can't do this any longer. I can't see what I have or make up my mind what I need. Can't wait to place my order next week. It's been way too long since I've gotten anything new (well, ok, so it was Christmas, but still....).

1 comment:

Diana said...

I haven't ordered anything for so long. I don't even have the new catalog! I'm took hook on my family tree right now.