Wednesday, January 09, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me...

I was tagged by Jodi to tell 7 weird things about me. So here goes…

1. I like to use a different shampoo every day. I have about 6 in my shower.
2. I am very anal about how things are put away, and it drives everyone nuts.(sorry, had to copy Jodi here...it's so true - ex., when I put the dishes away, the Fiestaware has to be in color order - never two colors on top of each other.
3. I am obsessed with anything stamp or scrap related. I know what the new products are before my lss does!!
4. I drive fast but get on my son's case about going 2 miles over the speed limit.
5. I hate any type of fish except shellfish (clams, lobster, scallops, shrimp).
6. I won't go to a party if I feel too fat (or if I can't hide it in clothes).
7. I love the beach but rarely swim.

I’m going to tag:

Maia
Linda (snoopmurph)
Teresa
Kimi
Betsy

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Yep the "Michelle" was you! I don't have weird eating habits ~ LOL! I too drive fast and get on my sons case for doing it as well!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, good ones!

On a side note, I'm thinking about new dishes and one of the main things I am looking at is Fiesta. Do you love yours or would you not recommend it? What colors do you have mixed and matched?! :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have identified mine on my blog. ;-) -
I will understand if you won't talk to me anymore ;-)

Linda Murphy said...

I will post mine tonight-thanks for tagging me!

I am basically a shellfish only fan, except that I do enjoy salmon.

I like the Fiestaware, but I am going to wait until my dishes really worse for wear, which they, of course aren't.

Theresa said...

The shampoo was an interesting one.
Your silverware reminds me of my hangers, white for work clothes, blue for play clothes--- however too much work so now all my hangers are white-makes life easier:)
but I see nothing wrong in putting things away- everything has it proper place!! I totally understand that.
It is getting late for me, I'll do my 7 things tomorrow :)