Thursday, January 17, 2008

Class last night...

I wish I had time to take photos of the two adorable projects we made last night in my CTMH class.

We used some adorable cream & black printed paper and red and black cardstock. We made a beautiful card and an adorable little mailbox. I'll have to see if I can post a photo of the mailbox tomorrow - so cute! I can't decide who to give it to - my mom or my ds and his gf. I'll fill it with some sweets.

I got home around 10 and was so tired. I took a few minutes to unwind and hit the hay. My dh coughed all night and morning long. I am so tired!!!!!!!! I swear I WILL go in the spare bedroom tonight. It's just so hard to get up when you're all nice and warm in bed.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun night! I have a CTMH party to go to this coming Monday. Maybe this will be the push for me to get back into scrappin??

Linda Murphy said...

I cannot wait to see the projects, they sound really cute and I love the color combinations. Glad you got the night out to play.

Wow, I imagine no one is getting much rest at your house! The spare room doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I would hate to leave a nice, cozy bed. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your projects. Sounds so cute !!! hope you can post pics.

oh no! I hope you can get enough sleep and rest tonight. Your resistance will weaken if you don't get enough sleep. Take care !