Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen….#11


Denise has presented a challenge to TT’ers for this weeks Edition:
“I would like to challenge all Thirteeners to come up with 13 things they like about themselves.
I feel like we, as women, spend so much time scrutinizing ourselves that we sometimes forget the good stuff.”

Thirteen Things I Like About Myself:

1…..that I’m organized
2…..that I’m hardly ever late
3…..that I'm a good listener
4…..that I can keep a secret
5…..that I'm a loyal friend
6…..that I like to help others
7…..that have thick hair (sometimes I complain!!)
8…..that I am tall
9…..that I'm a decent mom & wife (I hope!!)
10….that I have a good memory for phone numbers
11….that I'm a great shopper
12….that my house is hardly ever messy
13….that can bake a mean banana bread!

I just hope I don't have to list 13 things NOT to like about me!! ;-)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yay!! Great list Michelle!! Hope you are having a great week!

Happy Thursday!