Friday, September 15, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Eleven

Friday, September 15, 2006
Feast One Hundred & Eleven

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to? Good is Good by Sheryl Crow

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from? Cingular One - They gave me the worst time and had the worst customer service ever! I'll never use them again.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made? Ok, I'm assuming this means having my picture taken? I don't love it...I'd say about 5. I ask to have it taken if it's one of my cousins/relatives or friends from far away because you never know if you'll get the chance again. Most times I just hate the way I look when I get the photos!

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book? A piece of ribbon, or one of those annoying subscription cards you find all throughout your magazines!! I have lots of book marks though.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't. Hmmm...I don't really like anything weird so I can't figure this one out. I guess I'd have to say anything made with Splenda? I've gotten used to it and most people hate it. Also South Beach foods like cereal, snack bars, etc. and whole wheat wraps!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Splenda! :) I use it in baking a lot (or I did when I was in Canada, and it was readily available). Nice feast. :)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. Had me leave filled and satisfied.
My Feast is up too. Come join me.

Judy said...

I use Splenda for most of my cooking as well. It allows me to have some sweets but not blow up like a balloon!

Come and have a bite with me. Happy Friday.

Jodi said...

Great feast Michelle! I can't do splenda tho. Thanks for dining with me!

Happy Friday

Unknown said...

Wonderful feast!
We use Splenda for everything.
Happy Friday!

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm Splenda friendly :)

Mine's up ...