Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No scrappin' here!

I got home yesterday, threw dinner in the oven, got on the treadmill, got off the treadmill, set the table and ate dinner. Then I was going to head into my room. My 16 yo asked me to come up and look at his laptop. He found this really cool pair of boat shoes (his older brother brought these back in style among their friends). So....he HAD to go to the mall to get them so we could save on shipping. Mind you....these boat shoes are $40 something. I just bought him a nice expensive pair of skateboarding shoes (not the ones you can find on sale at Kohls, the special order online type @ $80 a pop). So anyway, he talked me into it. He's such a brat...knows how to push the right buttons !! We went to the mall, got the shoes and then we had to stop at the pet store for mice bedding and food. Another thing I WAS NOT going to pay for. Ugh...I need a backbone.

I got home around 8:30 and decided to see if there was a movie on since the t.v. was finally free! My mom told me The Mermaid Chair was on the other night so I thought maybe it was on HBO or On Demand. I didn't find it but I watched "In Her Shoes" with Cameron Diaz. It was cute but I didn't get a thing done. This is why I don't watch t.v.

No comments: