Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cars, cars, cars....

Went car shopping last night instead of scrapping! I had NO choice in the matter LOL. My dh wanted either a Pontiac Vibe (has a Toyota engine) or a Toyota Corolla. Well, we found out that the Vibe only has the engine and not other components of a Toyota so we're back to the Matrix or the Corolla. He needs good gas mileage with his new job since he's getting an allowance instead of the paid gas. So....we really wanted to stick with front wheel drive and all of the Matrix's are now all wheel. The salesman is on the commercial with some schtick about being the prince with a wand and he magically finds what you need. So....they found a car that they thought would be for us. It was a used 05 Matrix with front wheel drive. The only problem is that it's white which is our LEAST favorite color (no offense to those that have white but it's just our preference). So we left there, ate a Wendy's dinner at 9:00, ran to pick up my son and now we have to figure out if we can live with the white or go for the Corolla. I don't care either way and told dh that. He's the one that has to drive it every day, all day. I only have to use it on nights & weekends to save gas when I shop or run errands. My big piggie takes too much gas! More later....

No comments: