Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cards, cards, cards....

Well, I didn't do any scrapping because I had to make some cards.

First of all, my 20 yo niece had her baby boy, Derek, yesterday. Wow, that makes me a great aunt and my mom a great grandmother!! He's 6 lbs. 2 oz. Can't wait to see him! I hope they don't have to struggle too much for the next several years.

Second, my neighbor returned my stamps so that I could make a golfer's card and sent a few of hers along with a card she made. It was so cute that I decided to copy it for my golfer.

I think I have all of my July & most August cards done now. Maybe I can get back to the scrapping tonight!

I hope to get to my lss on Fri. if I have a car during the day. They have a free make & take card from Amuse and I may pick up some Bazzill papers and the Hero Arts flourish stamp.

No comments: