Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ah.....bettter

Well the weekend was much more pleasant at my house. I think we've finally gotten through to my son, or I hope so!! I saw my old son here. Told him he better keep it that way. He's off grounding tomorrow so back to the friends.

My husband got a call on Fri. from the pres. of a company he wanted to have a second interview with. He had given up hope on that one so it was a pleasant surprise. He also has a second interview with another company and was about to give in and take the job even though the money was horrible. I desperately want him to get the one at 9:00. Maybe he won't even have to go to the 4:30 interview! Now I just have to find a ride home!!!

I scrapped this weekend and also made 4 or 5 cards. Fun, fun, fun!!!! I needed the therapy!! :-) Back to work tomorrow and it will be a looooong day since I"m getting dropped off early & don't have a car to go out at lunch time. It's supposed to be in the 80's so that means I can't walk either. Maybe I'll bring a book....need to finish Memoirs of a Geisha!

No comments: