Thursday, March 27, 2014

PPA197

Here is my card for  Pals Paper Arts Challenge 197.  I wanted to get some coloring practice in and I ended up using watercolor paper, inks and an Aqua Painter.  I think I used the wrong black because it smeared a bit.  I also smudged the sentiment a little.  I usually figure out what layout I want and where I want to stamp, before adhering.  Not this time!  I will learn....some day!  LOL  Sorry about the pretty sunset in the background.  I couldn't bring myself to shut the blinds (actually, I forgot).

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  I will be spending Saturday with my crafty girls.  Half of us stamp and the other half scrap.  We always have a lot of laughs and that's all that matters!

Anyway, thanks for looking and commenting, as always!





Stampin' Up! products:  (I used the retired Groovy Guava rather than Crisp Cantaloupe for the cardstock, because I found a whole pack of it!).


3 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful colors! I envy your water coloring ability. Very nice! am glad you used retired colors. I sneak them in as often as possible!

Marlene said...

Oops ...retired color (groovy guava). That name makes me want a margarita, lol

Beth Beard said...

Very lovely and your coloring is perfection! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!