Thursday, March 13, 2014

PPA 195

Here is what I made for the  Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 195.  This combo was much easier for me than the blue/grays in the previous challenge!  Wild Wasabi is one of my favorite greens and So Saffron is my favorite yellow.  I got this cute stamp set for free in the Sale-a-bration catalog.

You can't quite see the sparkly flames.  Maybe the second photo will help.  I just brushed them on with my clear Wink of Stella pen.  I ended up winning a gift certificate from a Simon Says Stamp blog hop.  I used it to buy the Wink of Stella pen and a cute Simon Says Stamp birthday stamp set.

I'm so ready for spring.  Aren't you?  It's snowing outside my window so I guess I'll have to wait.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

p.s.  I neglected to mention the matching envelope I made with the Envelope Liners (product 132172).  I just love how it adds a little something.  I used retired designer papers on this as well in So Saffron.  I love how the matching printed papers make it easy to coordinate!














Stampin' Up! products used: 





2 comments:

Peggy said...

These colors are so you! Great card

Beth Beard said...

Lovely birthday card and I adore that embossing folder. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts and I hope you play along with us again!