Thursday, March 06, 2014

PPA194


Oh boy, did I have trouble with this Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 194!  I don't use dark blues and purples very often. I made three cards and didn't like one. I finally gave up and decided to go with this one. I had no designer papers with these colors either so I decided to make my own.  I used a variety of stamp sets and broke out the Banner Framelits dies.  I'm glad I was able to use a few of my new products.  Let me know what you think, but be kind! LOL






Time is running out on Sale-a-bration!  I keep pulling out the set I got for free (Petal Parade).  I didn't think I liked it but I do.  It's very versatile.  You can get your own by spending $50 during the Sale-a-bration sale which ends March 31st.  There are lots of great products to choose from.

Stampin' Up! Products used:


5 comments:

Stef Perry said...

This is a great card, love your "custom" designer paper! Perfect job with the color challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

It came out great! Love your own DSP!

Michelle Gleeson said...

I think you did a great job on this challenge. I love the custom made DSP for your banners. It was a difficult challenge yet I think we achieved a lot of variety in the designs as a result. Thanks for playing with the pals.

Patti MacLeith said...

Too darling for words! I shall have to try making your DSP designs!! Thanks for playing!!

Sandie Conner said...

Hey Girl! Love your card this week, you did a fabulous job! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!