Monday, March 17, 2014

PMDC-041

I really wanted to participate in Pixel Maven's DigiChallenge #041 because I love this color combo!  I still need a few "thinking of you" type cards so I made another. I ended up using a sketch from Pals Paper Arts Challenge from January.  You should play along!

Pixel Maven's DigiChallenge (PMDC-041) Color challenge runs 3/14/14 - 3/24/14. Play along with us at www.pmretreat.com/pmdc @NMWatt #pixelmaven #mydigitalstudio


Thanks for looking and commenting! I love reading all of the comments.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
div style="margin: 20px 0px;">
http://www.pmretreat.com/pmdc/pmdc-041-color-challenge/

3 comments:

NMWatt said...

Gorgeous work!! So clean and crisp :) I'm glad that we could inspire you with our color challenge - Thanks for playing along with Pixel Maven's DigiChallenge!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks, Nicole! You just scared me. I finished my card for your next challenge and thought I posted instead of saving as draft! LOL

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks, Nicole! You just scared me. I finished my card for your next challenge and thought I posted instead of saving as draft! LOL