Sunday, March 23, 2014

PPA 196

Here is my Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge card.  I love this sketch!  I used the same stamp set as last week but left the little cake out.  I made this for my aunt who never ages.  Hope you will go and check out what the talented Pals have created.  As always, thanks for leaving comments for me! Hope you had a great weekend.

 



Stampin' Up! Products used:
I completely forgot to include the envelope liner framelits (product 132172).  I have a hard time not lining my envelopes now!  Love the look.

4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love the water color DSP and this is a wonderful card done with it! The Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon layered with the Baker's Twine are perfect together! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a beautiful combination of colors, papers and embellishments! Really great card, Michelle! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Nancy Farrell said...

This is a beautiful card. This DSP is my favorite. Love the twine on top of the chevron ribbon. :)

Susan Itell said...

Hands down...this paper is soooo fun....soooo versatile nad I adore what you did! The Chevron Ribbon makes it - super all the way around!
Thanks for playing with the PALS this week!!!