Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My new Granddawgter....

Hehe...I keep telling my son I'm too young to be a grandmother. This is what he and his gf brought by last night. Her name is Reese (she looks like choc. & pb and it's his favorite candy). She was very well behaved and laid back. Apparently she came from a neglectful home so she's really loving the attention.

I cannot believe I warmed up to her. I don't really like dogs or cats. She was so cute and jumped up on the couch and snuggled up to me. I think my ds was shocked! My dh was petting her too.

She has a couple of sweaters and fleece jackets already and a Halloween costume. Can't wait to see that!


7 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

how cute - I love dawgs too. We have had ours 11yrs this Christmas day.
Can't wait to see the Halloween costume. did you see Batdog today !

Juls said...

I posted on SBA but wanted to see your other pictures. Cute!!! Now that got me thinking what is my Lulu going to be for Halloween?? I must get my little Yorkie an outfit. ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh, Reese how cute for a name ... wait till she/he gives you some Reese's kisses... ;-) j/k

Theresa said...

Your ds must be pretty serious with this girl- getting a pet together is a big step :) pretty soon it might be more than just a granddog *smiles*
Glad to hear they rescued a dog- I believe if you are going to have pets you need to take care of them-but with all his clothes I see he was adopted by a very cool family(even if some are self-proclaimed non dog lovers-think that title is changing fast though!)

Linda Murphy said...

I am not much of a dog person either, but my son Connor loves animals, so there may be one in the future...but not for the next year at least.

The dog is cute and it's great that they rescued the dog. It's always great to see pets go to a good home.

Anonymous said...

Awwww so cute!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Awww, she's so cute! You KNOW I love dogs (not cats so much, but I love dogs!), and she's just a cutie pie! Can't wait to see her in her Halloween costume, hehehe. My dog won't let me put anything on him other than a collar. I bought him a reflective banana thing to wear when walking at dusk or after dark, and he flops himself around and throws his head back until he can reach it and yank it off. We'd never get clothing on him!