Friday, March 24, 2023

Cocktails, anyone??

I wanted to make a fun birthday card for my cousin who has been through a LOT lately.  I decided to make a card with the Nothing's Better Than stamp set and Love You More Than dies.  I had so much fun coloring in the drinks, I had to make a second card for my husband's birthday (not 'til May, but at least it's done!).   I also used Enjoy the Journey dsp for the background on both.  I love this paper.  The colors are gorgeous!

For my husband's card, I used the Diorama Dies to mimic our pool.  He loves blue drinks! 



Here is my cousin's card.  I don't think you can see the Wink of Stella.  It makes the cocktails look more realistic.  Can't wait for summer!





Shop for the products used here:



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your colors. Sweet vard

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!