Friday, March 10, 2023

Hello, Irresistible!

This Hello, Irresistible suite is part of  the Stampin' Up! Online Exclusives being offered right now.  This suite is so gorgeous.  The dies are incredible!!





I made this card using  Sketch #40 by Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty.  This is for my team challenge.  I used strips of the beautiful Hello, Irresistible designer series paper.  Then I cut out the circular die which actually cuts a frame, but I snipped the little circles to make it free standing, and put it on top of a Soft Seafoam stitched circle.  The flower was colored in with a water brush and Pretty Peacock ink.  I'm SO thankful I kept my ink pad, and so thankful it's coming back!  I love this color and also Lost Lagoon.  Aren't you dying to see the color refresh?  I know I am!  Just be sure to stock up on colors you can't live without!  I finished it by adding Wink of Stella to the flower, stamped the sentiment, die cut with Nature's Harvest,  and embellished with the Loose Frosted Dots.













You can shop for these products in my online store by clicking photos below, or by clicking the shell on the right.  I send a handmade card with every order I receive. If  you spend more than $50 in March, I will also send a card kit for the card above (minus stamping).





No comments: