Friday, March 17, 2023

Queen Bee

 The Queen Bee bundle caught my eye the first time through the catalog.  I love the gorgeous bee!  I finally got around to inking it up, and challenged myself to go outside the box.  I’m a clean and simple stamper, and find it difficult to make things in natural colors, and in a vintage look.  I’m pretty happy with the way it came out, and happy I went outside the box.  This is about as grungy as I get, unless it's a masculine card. 




These are more my normal style.  I used the Hive 3D embossing folder along with some Perfectly Penciled designer series paper. I love this dsp!!  





I'm not sure if you can see it, but I've added a layer of vellum wings to this one.  Both were lightly colored in with Stampin' Blends. Let me know which style you prefer!




This bundle is out of stock, but coming back soon (first week of April).   Shop for this and other products in my online store. If you spend $50 in my store, you will receive a free card kit, minus the stamping per Stampin’ Up! rules.  

Shop here for products used:































1 comment:

Carol said...

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing.