Friday, April 14, 2023

I made these three cards using the By the Bay Suite.  The collection is gorgeous, but it is retiring.  If you love the ocean as much as I do, go to my store link and see if you can grab one before they're gone.  I used a sketch from Paper Craft Crew (#511) for my team challenge in April. It was a fun sketch to work with.  I made one and proceeded to make three or four more!  The Seashells 3D embossing folder is on clearance.  Grab one of those too.  It's so pretty!!

















Some products used (click to order or browse in my store):























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout! What dimensions did you use for the dsp and square?

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much! The measurements varied a bit. These are approximate:

Long left side strip - 2-1/4 x 5-1/4"
Square - used both 3" x 3" and 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
Circle is the largest in Stylish Shapes approximately 3" across

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Michelle Quinno said...

You are so welcome! Thanks for coming by.