Friday, February 10, 2023

Valentine's Day Continued...

Here is another card I made with the Country Floral Lane suite.  The punch will be returning soon, so get ready to grab it!  I know a lot of people have been waiting for it.  This card uses non-traditional colors.  What do you think?  Are you more of a pink/red/purple person for Valentine's, or do you like the peachy pink (Petal Pink) and green (Mint Macaron)? 





I also had a lot of fun making these treat holders.  The Pretty Pillow Box Die is retired, but I couldn't resist using it with the Country Floral Lane suite.









Shop for products in my store 24/7.  If you spend $50, you will get a card kit for this card minus the stamped images.  You will also get to choose a FREE item in the Sale-a-bration Catalog!  


















2 comments:

Ceresa said...

I love your mint macaron valentine card. Thanks for sharing. I will be CASing this one.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Ceresa!