Friday, February 24, 2023

Favored Flowers

I will admit, I didn't immediately love this designer series paper when I saw it in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I saw others using it and started warming up to it.  Well, when I got it in my hands, I loved it!  The flowers are pretty, but the back side prints are fantastic!  

For the first card, I used a sentiment from Something Fancy, and a fun sketch from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty.  The Fresh Freesia panel is embossed with the Basics 3D crosshatch embossing folder (Online Exclusives - see below).




My second and third card are pretty much the same using different colors.  I used a Freshly Made Sketch for this one.  I used the Sending Support stamp set (another free item with a $50 purchase in Sale-a-bration).  The sentiment was stamped and then die cut with the Sending Dies.  










Stampin' Up! recently announced the new Online Exclusives.  These are products you will not find in any catalog.  They will be available online until they are sold out.  These were available for preorder so I ordered a bundle, along with the Basics 3D embossing folders (set of three).  They are fantastic!  The Online Exclusives are available to customers starting March 1, so stay tuned!



Don't wait on this dsp. Sale-a-bration is over soon, and this could sell out early!  Shop by clicking below.  When you spend $50 or more with me, you will receive a card kit (two of the above) minus the stamping.  You will also get to choose an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog! 
































2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Love how you used the dsp. I just ordered it. tfs

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You will love this paper!