Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Let's Taco-bout it!



When I saw the Taco Fiesta stamp set, I knew I had to have it.  My family loves tacos!  This is so cute, especially if you love to color with Stampin' Blends like I do.

The first is plain and simple for my son -- Crumb Cake base with a piece of the Dandy Designs designer series paper (FREE with qualified purchase in Sale-a-Bration).  






On this one, I added a layer of Crumb Cake embossed with the Stripes and Splatters embossing folder.  I love the saying!












The third is a Basic White card base with two offset decorative circles (saw this idea in the catalog).  Love the cute pinata!  There is a strip of Pumpkin Pie that was cut with the Basic Borders dies.  The dsp is the 2022-2024 In Color designer series paper.  I embossed the sentiments with Stampin' White emboss powder on Basic Black cardstock.















For any order $50 and over, you will first receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Then you will receive a card kit for the three cards shown here from me (no stamped images per Stampin' Up!).  Click on the products below to shop!  

Products used:



























.














No comments: