Friday, February 17, 2023

Rainy Days

Do you like rainy days?  I don't mind them so much when the temperatures are warm, but I hate rain in winter!  These cute characters are definitely out in the spring or summer rain.  Aren't they adorable?  The Rain or Shine suite is so fun!  The dies from the Playing in the Rain bundle cut some of the characters and umbrellas from the designer series paper.  Love it!  Here are two cards I made with the bundle/suite.

For the first, I embossed a panel of Balmy Blue (4 x 5-1/4) with the Raindrops embossing folder.  I adhered the pieces cut from dsp, then I had this Flirty Flamingo frame left over from another project and decided to put it on top.  The clouds are brushed with Wink of Stella, but it's hard to see. For the sentiment, I used the hexagon from Something Fancy dies.






For this card, I used a base of Flirty Flamingo and added the embossed Balmy Blue panel.  The bunny, clouds and grass were cut and adhered.  The sentiment is on a label from the Something Fancy Dies (a new favorite die set!).  This is for someone close to me who loves pink and recently had a liver transplant.  It's too soon to send, but I wanted it ready for when she is feeling a bit better (hoping and praying).





If you'd like to shop for this adorable suite, bundle, etc., just click below.  During Sale-a-bration (ends in February), you will get to choose a free item when you purchase $50 or more.  I will send you a card kit for these two as well (minus the stamping). 













2 comments:

Unknown said...


Adorable cards! The Rainy Day setting does remind me of a spring or summer rain.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!