Friday, January 27, 2023

Two-Tone Fancy

When I first saw the January to April mini catalog, I knew I needed the Something Fancy bundle.  I LOVE sentiments!  The fonts and greetings are fantastic in this set!  On my B list was the Two-tone Flora bundle.  I didn't think I needed another floral, but boy, was I wrong.  The flowers and the background die are really gorgeous!  

Sometimes when I first get a stamp set, I can't quite figure out where to begin, so I CASE the catty.  My first card is a CASE of the box in the catalog.  I used Go to Greetings for a sentiment, and Champagne Rhinestones to embellish.




The second card was a happy mistake.  I had forgotten how to emboss with a die.  I took out an embossing mat, but couldn't remember the sandwich.  The result was a blurred floral background which I ended up loving.  I paired it with a leftover strip from the Fancy Flora designer series paper and a greeting from Charming Sentiments (told you I was a sentiment lover!).  




I'm loving the two-step stamping flowers in this set after all!  If you want to purchase any of the items I used, go to my online store by clicking on one of the pictures below.  Right now is a great time to purchase as you will get to choose a FREE item with a $50 purchase (and two FREE items with a $100 purchase, or one level 2 items).  Have fun shopping!















































No comments: