Friday, January 20, 2023

Hues of Happiness!

I have been trying to focus on using up some designer series paper while waiting for my order to come in.  I pulled out the Hues of Happiness suite from the annual catalog.  It's such a gorgeous suite!  The designer series paper coordinates with the dies, so I cut a bunch of flowers and got to work.  Here is what I came up with.  I didn't realize how pretty the background die was!

















You can purchase any of these products in my online store.  Right now is a GREAT time to shop.  For every qualifying purchase, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Just click below:













2 comments:

HJ said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle. I like your idea of using up DSP. I think most cardmakers need to do that. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind comment!