Friday, January 06, 2023

Another sketch two ways

I have a monthly team challenge, and this month we are using a sketch from my upline, Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty.  I usually come up with a few cards using the sketch.  I enjoyed working with this one!



I started with a new suite from the Stampin’ Up! January to June mini catalog.  This one is called By the Bay.  I love everything ocean, so this was first on my list.  The dies coordinate with the designer series paper.  I used Cloud 3D embossing folder on Balmy Blue cardstock along with Crumb Cake.  The bird was cut from the dsp.  On the second one, I changed the Crumb Cake out for Night of Navy and I think I prefer that one.  Let me know your choice in the comments!







I used the sketch on a third card to make a Christmas card for my monthly challenge on my Facebook business page.



Most of the products used here are available in my store.  Just click below to shop.  I love sending a handmade thank you for each order.  If you place an order of $35 or more, you will receive a package of embellishments from me, and if you place an order of $50 or more, a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog as well!   If you are not working with a demonstrator and would like the current catalogs, please let me know.  I’d love to send them to you free!



























No comments: