Friday, January 13, 2023

Fancy Fancy!

I cannot stop using this gorgeous designer series paper called Fancy Flora!  There are so many colors. I set out to have a stash of sympathy cards since they are the most difficult to make. Sadly, I can't seem to keep a stash for long.  These went together so quickly!  For the sentiments, I used the Something Fancy bundle. There are some great greetings with this amazing font!  And the dies have some versatile labels for any sentiment.

For the first one, I used a free set from Sale-a-bration called Beautifully Happy.  The rectangle is from Scalloped Contours.  I stamped then colored with my Stampin' Blends, and spattered the Soft Succulent on the background.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and embossed with Stampin' White embossing powder on Orchard Oasis.




I used a more muted pattern on this one and embossed it with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.  I colored the same and didn't spatter.  Which do you prefer?




This one has such different colors, you wouldn't know it came from the same pack of dsp!  I paired it with the pretty Brass Butterflies and Evening Evergreen ribbon.  The base is Soft Succulent.




I had two pieces of dsp left from the two cards above, so I came up with this layout to use them up.




You can shop for the products used above in my shop by clicking below.  If you purchase the amazing Something Fancy bundle (or better yet, the whole suite which includes the designer series paper) with one small item, you would qualify for a FREE item in Sale-a-Bration!  If you purchased the whole suite, you would get to choose a $100 level item (Beautifully Happy used above is one).  Please let me know if you'd like to receive free catalogs (if you aren't working with another demonstrator).  

























No comments: