Saturday, June 23, 2018

From the Heart...

I feel like I've been making a lot of "from the heart, thinking of you, with sympathy" cards lately.  I'm thankful I have new products to make it easier!  Here is one using the beautiful new blue called Balmy Blue, and the specialty designer series paper called Delightfully Detailed.  There are pieces you can use as strips and some as a mat, or you can simply cut to size and use the flowers and leaves as layers.  I scattered a few of the tiny colored pearls from the Share What You Love suite.  The sentiment is from Petal Palette on a Stitched oval.  Let me know what you think!  And click below to view the catalog.  Feel free to contact me for a free copy if you are not working with another demonstrator.









1 comment:

Alex said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog