Saturday, June 30, 2018

Colors, colors, colors!

Wow, Stampin' Up! is offering an incredible deal!!  If you sign up to be a demonstrator between July 1 and July 30, you will receive a BIG bonus!  First, you will get $125 worth of product for only $99 and it ships free!  You will also receive a set of ink pads from the color family of your choosing.  You can choose from In Color, Brights,  Neutrals, Regals,, and Subtles.  You will get TEN ink pads for free.  That is a huge deal ($192.50 in product for only $99)!

There is no penalty or obligation to continue, if you decide it's not for you.  You will love the discount though, trust me!  If you'd like to check it out further, click here to view the agreement.  If you'd like to chat with me about it, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to explain with no pressure and no obligation. I'd love to have you on my team; it's a lot of fun!  Hope to hear from you soon.














No comments: