Saturday, June 02, 2018

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog & Perks

Hello Stampers!

Have you had the chance to check out this new gorgeous catalog?  If not, click to browse and/or place an order.  You will love some of the beautiful new products Stampin' Up! has to offer!  If you are like me, and want to have the paper catalog for marking up and browsing in your spare time, just send me a message and I'll be happy to send one out to you at no cost (if you are not working with another demonstrator).




I also wanted to let you know about my new rewards program.  For every $50 ONLINE order you place, you will earn a shell.  (For example, if you place an order for $50 in product (not including shipping and taxes), you will get one shell.  If your order totals $102, you will receive two shells, etc.)   When you earn 10 shells, you can redeem them for a $40 item of your choice (I'll cover shipping and handling as well).    You must keep track of your shells and contact me once you've collected ten.  I will confirm and place your order.  It's that easy!  So what are you waiting for?!


p.s.  If you place an order, please do not select "Do Not Contact" as I love to send thank you cards out!


No comments: